Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gift exchange wish list

It's something different this year. The committee wanted us to think of something that we wanted to receive during the gift exchange. Although the idea is good, but I had to crack my head to think of what I wanted!

Left think, right think. I think I would want something practical.

Ideas gathered:

  1. Sanitary pads - which I was afraid that the person will get something I'm allergic to (considering ppl here are IT nerds folks)
  2. Cup noodles - which I was afraid that my hair will drop even more
  3. Head n Shoulders - but I didn't want ppl to think I have terrible dandruff problems

Lastly I sent my reply with my wish = Box Tissue.

It's practical, saves me $$ having to buy to stock up, and plus I can know who bought my present (too big to hide) and thank him/her personally.

1 stone so many birds!

I think I is smart!

No comments: