Saturday, June 23, 2007

It was nice hanging out with the folks from the workplace. It was actually quite interesting to see that they actually enjoyed the live band at Timbre's.

We had the VP of Engineering, 2 folks from US, 1 PM, 1 CS, 3 QAs, and an ex-Engineer. We had at least 1 representative from almost all of the departments. LOL! What had started out to be a simple gathering became an unofficial Company D & D.

Nice... =D

The band performing today was Timmy. My first time watching this band perform and they were FANTASTIC! Check out the link. They have such an amazing profile.. Plus the lead singer is damn HOT lor! Such rich and deep voice. Awww... And I realised that Brandon Khoo (from The UnXpected) is also with this band. Oh well, I guess it's because SG's music scene is kinda small.

The 3 QAs made a dedication to the folks. "Good luck and have fun with SC5.0". And they laughed out loud! Laughter is definitely the best medicine around.

Now, I is very tired. My eyes are closing themselves involuntarily. I think the beer did me good today. Really needed to unwind. To get away from SC5.0.

No comments: