Saturday, January 01, 2005

Another New Year - 2005

how time flies.. another yr ended.. so many things happened just within the last few mths of 2004.. my problem, new job, tsunami..

apparently the disaster hasn't affected me very much.. still went out partying last nite.. but i did my share in helping.. so i'm not guilty of being indifferent.. :P

me and irean on New Year Eve @ Mdm Wong

hmmm.. wat's wif the yellow patch on my forehead sia? hmm.. MADAM WONG's renowned for their spooks... *shiver*

gan chu hen duo.. not very good to feel this way on a new year's day.. thoughts are running all over my head now.. very messy... dazed and confused... this is a time for me to do some reflections.. i think everyone shd do that too.. reflect on ur actions, ur wrongs and ur rights... think abt how u can be a better person.. but i think i nid someone to help me gather n arrange my thoughts... :P

although resolutions usually dun work out for me, this year's resolution: find a MAN.. *grin*

pls send in resumes.. shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly.. :P

No comments: